Wednesday, January 16, 2013

a tree grows in Queens

I don't foresee my affinity for urban-inspired street style dying down any time soon. A twinkle in my eye, my heart; a beatbox of the illest vibes at the sight of babygirl. Cinnamon complexion, tattooed soul, les yeux de la mer...attitude in check. God bless them thighs. Break necks with them eyes.

From the very moment I watched "Kids," directed by Larry Clark and original screenplay by God himself, Harmony Korine, my natural inclination to social deviance and not giving a fuck was shamelessly nursed to its peak. (Wow, that sentence was grammatically obnoxious, I apologize.) Something about those bamboo 18k gold hoops, those neck tattoos intricately done in old english style font, the long, ghetto fabulous nails, the beautifully raw faces of cocaine babies; minimal makeup and juicy lips. Mets cap on tilt, girl you a queen.







No comments:

Post a Comment